Welcome to Planned Giving Council of Palm Beach County!
For more than thirty years, the Planned Giving Council of Palm Beach County has provided a unique forum for accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, planned giving officers, insurance advisors, trust officers, fundraising executives, and consultants to foster relationships through networking and trend-setting educational programs. The opportunity for cross-disciplinary interaction with high-level professionals is truly the value our members enjoy.
Membership affords many wonderful benefits including the opportunity to:
- Network with professionals in all fields at 7 full breakfast meetings from October, 2015 through May, 2016 featuring noted speakers.
- Connect with peers at separate networking events in conjunction with the Association of Fundraising Professionals and Estate Planning Councils.
- Broaden your knowledge of philanthropy and current planned giving trends.
- Qualify for continuing education certification and credits.
- Visibility in the online membership directory.
One of our goals for the 2015-2016 season is to build upon the mentorship program initiated last year, which matches young professionals in the Council with an experienced practitioner in the same field, be it law, accounting, insurance, wealth management, fundraising or development.
Note that we offer sponsorship and speaking opportunities to those that are interested.
We hope that you will consider becoming a member of the Palm Beach County Planned Giving Council.
Stephen M. Zaloom, President
Carl J. Minardo, 2nd Vice President - Membership